Head of Production
I'm looking for a Creative Brand Manager to join a luxury brand.
You will manage and deliver all creative design assets to ensure that the brand is elevated and represented across all customer touch points
- Head up and manage the creative team to ensure delivery of local marketing assets.
- Support the UK Marketing Director to achieve the timely delivery of best-in-class creative assets in line with the annual Omni-channel Marketing calendar
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Global Creative Brand Team
- Ensure that all UK Creative design briefs are submitted using the correct process, and manage UK creative, digital, video, photography and print asset briefs, to ensure effective management of the local print production process, and the delivery of best in local market creative assets.
- Working closely with the copywriting team to select market-leading brand content
- Build strong working relationships with all UK in-house designers and external UK design agencies. Act as the day-to-day contact for all communication regarding UK Creative projects and briefs (project queries, artwork feedback and the approvals process)
- Managing the UK creative project tracker
- Attend the UK strategic channel planning sessions to be kept informed of channel activation plans, in advance of channels submitting briefs into the UK Creative team.
- Ownership of the UK Brand Budget
Previous Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong relationship management skills and excellent organisational skills
- Experience within an Omni- channel brand
- Previous Studio Management/ Account Management Experience
- Experience of managing a small team
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.