CRM & Marketing Co-Ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM & Marketing Co-Ordinator to join a market leader in Vehicle Financial Services based in Milton Keynes. Putting their customer at the heart of every service they offer, they set themselves apart by offering tailored, quality solutions and advice.
The role: A multi-channel role with a focus on supporting the implementation of a new CRM system. Working closely with sales teams to roll out both internally and across the field, there will also be a strong focus on building key partner relationships both, internally and externally.
- Strong marketing automation and CRM systems understanding that can be demonstrated confidently
- Support Area Sales Managers with the use of the CRM system
- Breadth of multi-channel knowledge to drive sales
- Manage, analyse and report on data
- Take responsibility for e-campaigns
- Understand and work within a regulated environment
The candidate: To be considered for the CRM and Marketing Coordinator role you must have a strong knowledge and understanding of CRM systems and Digital Marketing tools. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and autonomously completing projects from beginning to end. A natural commercial acumen and background in a heavily regulated environment will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing CRM or Marketing Coordinator looking for more autonomy and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Milton Keynes, a short distance from the M1 with a salary of circa £26,000-£32,000.
CRM and Marketing Coordinator, Milton Keynes, £26000-£30000