Business Development Executive
Our client is predicated on bridging the gap between employers and students and grads like no other company. They are a team of recent graduates and they understand the frustration of the job-hunt and, more importantly, the best way to solve it. Their Media team has travelled from Edinburgh to Kent, from Amsterdam to Essen and filmed hundreds of Directors, Line Managers and Graduates to get the information that they believe is the most important to our audience. The transition from university to the working world is difficult and they believe that you should know everything about a company before you commit to them. Employers are tired of hearing the same interview questions and graduates are tired of reading the same, plain job advertisements. They want to change the conversation between students, graduates and employers.
So...What will I be doing?
As a Business Development Executive you will be part of a team centred on spreading the message and building relationships with some of the biggest brands in the UK. Whether it is through attending events, maximising social media or just being charming over the phone, you will be qualifying inbound marketing leads and converting them into proposals which in turn leads to business. All with the help of the Business Development Manager and the Head of Sales.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Identify markets you want to contact
- Populate the database with key decision makers in businesses across the UK
- Meet with potential clients
- Turn cold leads into piping hot deals
- Work closely with their B2B Marketing team to create innovative ways to attract decision makers
- What do I need?
- The Sales team have arrived from all areas of the country, both geographically and professionally. Some have worked in cocktail bars, others risen through the ranks at B&Q and one even had a fertile career growing soil, but what brings them all together is that they share key traits that make them successful:
- Good organisational skills The confidence to speak to line managers, CEOs and even Directors
- A genuine interest in the product and what they stand for
- Experience of meeting & exceeding sales targets - ideally 1-2 years
Our client is moving away from your typical 9-5 work rhythm and offers all employees a flexible approach to working hours. You will have clear targets and KPIs to work toward which are based on bringing in new businesses and revenue, whatever time of the day you choose to hit those targets is up to you. Everyone has a key to the office and, more significantly, access to the ping pong table.
Other perks to look out for: Breakfast club, it's as good as it sounds Unlimited Douwe Egberts Free entry to the weekly m e g a m i x Frequent socials and sport events (organised by our own Social and Sports sec.) An office bar The chance to work right in Manchester's Northern Quarter
If this sounds of interest then get in touch!! Call or email Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd