Senior Project Manager-Major Publisher-Cross-platform campaigns
Senior Project Manager- Major Publisher- Cross-platform campaigns
Up to £48k plus bonus and benefits
Seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Project Manager to join well-known media owner with an impressive heritage and huge offering that spans multiple platforms
Do you thrive in creative, publishing environments, and have demonstrable passion for the work you do? If so, this could be an incredible opportunity to propel your career in a multifaceted role within an ambitious company
The Role in summary:
Responsible for the management and delivery of creative brand solutions that span digital (including social and video), print and live events, ensuring that all campaigns are operating at a consistent level and delivered to budget.
Responsible for overseeing the flawless delivery of all cross-platform campaigns, including advertorials, supplements, integrated activity, and creative display formats, whilst also managing larger cross-platform campaigns.
This role is a key interface between external clients and internal departments and suppliers and ensures that projects are briefed, planned and delivered effectively.
You will work closely with the sales, CRM, product and editorial teams to ensure project objectives are realistic and achievable within time frames and budgets.
Responsible for the development and improvement of all project management processes, making sure they are as refined and agile as possible to improve the delivery of commercial campaigns.
Tracking, optimising and reporting campaign performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous digital and/or print project management experience, preferably publisher/agency based.
- Familiarity with key project documentation and an understanding of their role within a project.
- Experience in costing out and managing the refinement of campaign schedules.
- Experience of working across a range of project types (web development, print, video, social).
- Experience of project delivery (digital and/or print), and working within a production environment.
- Extensive client management experience.
- Experience of working across a mixture of internal disciplines (editorial, creative and account management).
- Tracking and reporting of campaign performance.
- Action and results orientated, strives for accuracy.