Marketing Communications Planner - Media Agency - London
A well respected creative agency is looking for a Comms/Media Planner to join the team. The agency collaborates to deliver fully integrated forward thinking work and pride themselves on their ability to engage their audience in innovative and exciting ways.
This role will be split into two parts, one part sits in the media and comms planning space, preparing annual campaigns across multiple channels and adapting them for local markets. The second element of the role sits more within the creative space, managing research, data and insight as well as customer journey planning.
- Marketing & Advertising campaign planning and localisation
- Client presentations and collaboration
- Annual, quarterly and tactical campaign planning
- Channel and communications strategy
- Brand and product positioning studies
- Competitor analysis and market reviews
- Creative brief writing and reviews, including client briefing and requirements gathering
- Facilitating client planning workshops, planning programmes and creative workshops
The candidate profile:-
- 3 years + experience of developing and planning media campaigns (annual, quarterly and tactical)
- Strong media planning experience
- Integrated local and global channel experience
- Confident in managing research data and providing interpretation and conclusions
- Collaborative in nature and able to build relationships with clients
- An understanding of social, digital and CRM
- An interest in learning regional specific requirements and cultural behaviours
This is a great opportunity to move from a media agency to work for one of the most prestigious creative agencies in adland.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.