Localisation Project Manager
DO YOU HAVE PASSION FOR LANGUAGES AND TRANSLATIONS?
DO YOU LOVE WORKING IN A MULTI-CULTURAL GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT?
ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT SPORTS?
THEN PLEASE READ ON…
OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based in their offices. OLIVER have partnered with adidas Group to deliver the highest quality localisations for all consumer facing content.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, the adidas Group has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. Come be a part of shaping the future together.
OLIVER is recruiting a full-time Localisation Project Manager to work at the adidas office in Amsterdam.
Key responsibilities are:
Translation/Localisation Project Management
With over 60 on-site copywriters/translators (across 31 markets) translating and transcreating marketing materials, your key tasks will be:
- Keeping regular contact with designated team members (copywriters/translators) and supporting them on a day-to-day basis with regard to briefings and projects.
- Managing your responsible categories and markets proactively from end to end – briefing, tracking and delivering – in a timely and professional manner.
- Making sure the quality, timing and budget of the projects is constantly achieved to the highest standard, whilst the creativity and the brand tone-of-voice stay protected.
- Creating and embedding best practice within the localisation project management team.
- Reporting to the Senior Localisation Project Manager for all day-to-day project work.
- Working closely with Global category stakeholders and escalating any red flags to Global Account Director and Global Clients.
- Ensuring the client constantly has the expected level of service on a day-to-day basis. Flag to the Global Account Director as soon as any issues or concerns arise.
- Ensuring communication is clear and efficient.
- Being constructive and problem-solving oriented.
- Getting to know inside-out the brand’s tone-of voice, identity, categories and products.
We’re looking for a person with:
- Passion for languages and cultures.
- Team spirit; ambition to learn, support and be part of a talented, truly international localisation team.
- Can-do and problem-solving oriented attitude.
- Excellent ability to manage and develop stakeholders’ relationships.
- Strong and clear communication skills.
- Flexibility and capacity to manage multiple streams of work at once, prioritising what needed and producing consistently high-level work, even with very tight deadlines.
- Proactive and constructive approach.
- Exemplary organisation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience in translation and localisation project management; at least 3 years+ experience in a similar, language PM focused role.
- Knowledge of multiple languages and international mind-set are definitely a plus.