- To be an integral part of one of the best known independent creative agencies in the UK.
- For a talented Mid weight Planner or Senior Planner to work on a diverse portfolio of brands, that the agency has won a host of awards for.
- To develop more award winning ideas that are not restrained to channels across some of the UK’s best loved brands.
- To work at an agency with an exceptional creative advertising heritage and pedigree.
- As the Senior Planner you will work across brands in drinks, FMCG and retail
- Working directly into the Chief Strategy Officer you will be leading these accounts and be expected to be reasonably autonomous.
- The Senior Planner will be working on campaigns utilising TV, social, content, and experiential.
- This top agency work on more than comms and advertising and have a consultancy arm that you will be part of. A great opportunity for a planner to flex all of their strategic muscle.
- The ideal Senior Planner will have fully integrated experience but with brand at the heart.
- You should be used to dealing with senior level clients and commanding a room.
- Ideally you will have been a lead planner on accounts previously.