Client Services Account Director
Knowledge of all the digital channels - paid Search, UX, SEO, PPC, web development, programmatic and a willingness to learn is important; you would be expected to have Adwords before you start.
My client has won some new accounts and needs an Account Director to develop a strategy of integrated marketing initiatives across all digital channels. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone stepping up from Senior Account Manager level.
It is crucial that the Senior Account Manager has the ability to understand key consumer insights and drive the most appropriate marketing solutions for our clients.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the client team towards delivering compelling and inspiring marketing solutions and drive profitable customer relationships.
- Understand fully the client's business including economic levers, industry, organisation and customer/audience needs.
- Cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
- Challenge and inspire the client, position us as a partner by acting as strategic guide and facilitator
- Direct account team activity to ensure appropriate activity is developed and implemented and achieves its objectives.
- Be the brand guardian of the client within the agency. Fully understand the creative work, critique and challenge the product.
- Instigate brainstorms to develop the strategic, creative direction of accounts.
- Have financial ownership of your 'business'; in-depth understanding of financial status of account at all times, responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for negotiating and establishing financial arrangements
- Be responsible for account/project profitability and maintaining agreed fee income.
As Account Director, you are expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- A good working knowledge Search Marketing, Programmatic Display, Analytics, SEO, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM disciplines
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing
- Strong understanding of project management
- Experience of developing and executing acquisition and retention campaigns
- Ability to present and sell in creative services, and be comfortable with the different mix of deliverables e.g. email, banner creation, website design & build etc.
- Digital agency experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to ATL marketing is desirable.
- Experience of new business development is desirable.
If you can tick all these boxes - and if you don't have Adwords but could do so before starting - then please apply now. If your CV needs tailoring to demonstrate these points more clearly then please do so.