Brand Manager for a well-respected manufacturer of high end commercial and residential wallcoverings.
Brand Manager - £35,000-£40,000 - Hertfordshire
Well established in the UK market and overseas, this company is a passionate manufacturer of decorative wall covering solutions. This is an opportunity to join a small but successful marketing, sales and design team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities for the Brand Manager role include:
- analysis of products, competitors and markets to ensure company objectives are met
- developing and managing the brand plan and strategy to ensure alignment of all aspect of the brands' products and marketing activities
- play a key part in the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the brands' products
- manage brand communication to internal and external customers and partners
- organising and attendance at key exhibitions and trade show in the UK and abroad
To be considered for this design-led Brand Manager opportunity you MUST have:
- 5 years experience in an interiors oriented environment or similar e.g. interior design, furnishings, wall coverings etc.
- commercially driven with a passion for design
- empathetic approach and able to influence and encourage design teams
- ability to build a strong product, market and customer knowledge base
- able to travel in the UK and abroad
- location is not near a station so you must be able to drive to work
If you have the relevant background apply now for this excellent Brand Manager opportunity based in Hemel Hempstead.