Senior Art Director - Agency - North London - £40-55k
4 x SENIOR ART DIRECTOR – AGENCY - NORTH LONDON - c£40-55k
This super agency partner with some of the worlds most recognisable FMCG brands and what we are looking for is exceptional talent as this on going project is going to be a game changer!
The Senior Art Directors will be working closely with the ECD, CD and on-site account teams to implement high quality creative solutions for a very large brand.
*The must haves…. Editorial, Photography, Studio and Food (not eating food) experience.
The AD’s will lead creative with several clients where they will set the style for others to follow. You truly understand your audience, their behaviours and motivations, what works for them and what doesn’t. You are as at home leading a large photographic team as you are leading a creative team of designers and artworkers.
These are hands on roles in the running of the creative department leading multiple accounts.
- You work closely with the Executive Creative Director, Creative Directors and the wider creative team, collaborating closely with the team of online and offline specialists helping to inspire the more junior members of the creative team with your experience and talents.
- To deliver and influence every piece of creative whether it is an image, a piece of print or an online campaign correctly
- Collaborate, oversee and give direction to freelance illustrators, copywriters and creatives.
- Liaise with artworkers, developers, photographers and retouchers to ensure the best possible end product in all instances.
- Good client facing experience.
- Take a lead role in ensuring the smooth running of the creative department.
- You are an experienced lead creative – you share your skills and talent with the team and are there to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to creating amazing work.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite and other appropriate mediums to produce fast turn around and highly creative concepts and ideas.
- An excellent understanding of all areas of the design, creative and photographic process.
- Food Editorial experience would be highly desirable
- An excellent knowledge of art directing photography and briefing stylists.
- Excellent knowledge of photographic locations in and around London.
- Be able to create photo schedules and select/manage a team of stylists and photographers.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Portfolio to Darren Rapp
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3869 2030 for further details.