Social Media Manager
Are you a talented Social Media Manager looking to join a fast-paced team at an exciting time in their journey? Our client, a market leader in their industry is looking for a Specialist in Social Media and Content who will be responsible for driving all social media activities across selected platforms in line with the wider company marketing objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing and developing all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Linked In
- Developing and implementing an effective social media strategy in line with the overall marketing plan
- Generate, edit, publish and share content to drive engagement and build meaningful connections
- Monitor, listen and respond to social media conversations, becoming the voice of the company
- Enhancing brand awareness
- Working closely with an external media agency and managing these relationships
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for all things social
- Excellent social media knowledge gained from a commercial environment
- Experience in growing online communities
- Be proactive as well as reactive in their approach
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role would suit a Social Media Manager looking for a new challenge in a great company or a Social Media Executive looking to take a step up. Apply now with your CV.