Customer Marketing Manager
Newly created opportunity for a Customer Marketing Manager to join this fast-growing and highly ambitious business operating within the telecommunications space. Ranked amongst the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, this is a truly exciting opportunity for a proven Customer Marketing professional to drive engagement, leading the creation and implementation of an integrated multi-channel customer relationship strategy to help support company's rapid growth plans, using insight to maximise customer value and loyalty ensuring the optimum mix of all direct marketing investment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing the Customer Marketing strategy to bring to life a customer centric vision and drive customer engagement, ensuring the optimum mix of direct marketing investment across on and offline channels
- Lead the customer satisfaction programme
- Manage the ongoing segmentation analysis and incorporate the learnings into targeted campaign activity
- Advise the board on customer lifecycle analysis, lifetime value and opportunities for growth
- Management of customer lifecycle, identifying opportunities to drive loyalty and retention
- Extracting insights from customer and sharing those learnings across the business
- Managing the marketing automation system, designing and implementing digital activities
- Generating reporting and analysis from the CRM system, establishing reporting KPIs for each segment to monitor progress and support future planning
- Budget management
To be considered for this role you must have a track record of success in developing and delivering customer marketing programmes within the B2B/Tech space, delivering a high return on investment. You will combine strategic thinking, analysis and planning with consistent, impactful execution. Previous experience of implementing a CRM platform is beneficial, as is experience of working across central European markets. Strong project management and excellent communication skills are essential.
Customer Marketing Manager, £40,000-£50,000, Surbiton