Our client is seeking an Events Executive who will be responsible for coordinating aspects of all events as directed by the Head of Events and supporting the administrative day to day tasks of the events team.
Full Time, Permanent
Based in Camden Town, London
This children’s charity aims to improve the lives of sick, disabled and disadvantaged children by providing practical help (such as specialist transport, wheelchairs and specialist equipment) and memorable childhood experiences. Their practical help makes an immediate difference offering independence, freedom and dignity to disabled children; enabling them to make the most of their childhood. They play a key role in building the self esteem of children who are disadvantaged and in making them the people who they become.
The role would suit someone with experience in events and event administration, looking for the next step up in their career.
Summary of the role is as follows:
- Attend events and take joint responsibility for the set-up and running of the event on the day including liaising with suppliers and guests and to assist with any fundraising activities.
- Full administration of events including updating budgets, processing bookings, issuing tickets, producing place cards, seating plans etc.
- Provide support to Event Committees, the Event Chairman and the Event Managers as required and attend committee meetings.
- Coordinating the Auction prize data with external auction technology suppliers, donors and winners.
- Proactive data collection and data entry into the organisation’s database, exporting reports, creating invoices, credit notes, requests for payments, and processing gift-aid declarations.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 31st August
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 4th September
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.