Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - £19k plus 40% commission|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development
Salary - £19k plus 40% commission
Haymarket Media Group is one of the most innovative and progressive media and publishing organisations in the world. We are a truly diverse and international business, which is reflected in our career opportunities.
With some incredibly diverse and exciting brands including What Car?, Campaign, Four Four Two, PRWeek, Stuff and Third Sector as well as dozens of others around the world we provide career progression opportunities that few other organisations can match.
If you are an individual with huge drive, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and grow, then you match Haymarket perfectly, and we definitely want to hear from you.
We have a vacancy in our recruitment sales division for a sales executive, where you will use your energy and positivity to really make a difference for our clients, and drive revenue growth.
This is a new and exciting role that forms part of a new team within the recruitment sales division, selling recruitment advertising products to consultancies across multiple sectors. You will engage with clients regularly over the phone, by email and by going on client meetings, tailoring the perfect recruitment advertising solution for them to achieve their goals.
The recruitment sales division is one of the most prestigious in the company, with a great team that work together to achieve amazing collaborative results, where there is a great buzzing atmosphere and social life.
From day one you will have clear expectations, comprehensive training and guidance on how you can be the best in your field.
To be able to hit the ground running within the Sales Executive position, we’re looking for someone who can demonstrate the following…
- Be goal-driven, resilient and hungry to win business and beat targets
- A natural conversationalist who is able to listen and sell to customer’s needs
- Show the ability to build on going and lasting working relationships with their client base
- Be someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment and enjoys a bit of banter
- Sales experience preferred (although not essential as our training sets the media industry’s benchmark for quality)
Other Information You Will Need to Know
- We offer a starting salary of £19k plus up to 40% commission, while those successful candidates who prove themselves will find many opportunities for development and promotion to regularly increase this salary.
- Haymarket offer a generous 25 days a year holiday entitlement, which increases year on year by 1 day (to a max of 30).
- If you want to work in a fun, lively and engaging environment, with some of the best people in your markets then Haymarket will give you this opportunity
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth