Key Account Manager
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Charity|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - Depending on experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Charity
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development
Salary - Depending on experience
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to work with the UK’s leading provider for charity information on their recruitment platform –Third Sector Jobs.
Third Sector is an extremely well known brand within the charity sector and therefore is highly regarded as the place for charity professionals to gain the latest industry news, insight and quality content.
Haymarket is a global media company with over 1,500 staff globally and 70 brands including Campaign, Management Today, Piston Heads and FourFourTwo. Third Sector is one of the most respected brands within Haymarket’s B2B division.
• As Key Account Manager you will be working with some of the largest charities in the sector. You will be expected to build close working relationships with your client base through regular face to face contact. You will also be cross selling where relevant onto Haymarket’s sister sites such as PR Week Jobs and Campaign Jobs.
• You will focus your time on generating revenue from new clients as well as growing existing revenues, through effective account management and client coverage. As a Key Account Manager you will have an extremely active client base and thus will need to organise your time effectively. You will be expected to create new revenue streams by incorporating special projects and event sponsorship into the mix.
• You will work to both group revenue targets and also personal targets set by your manager which are based on the brands overall sales objectives.
• You will be working directly with the other members of the Third Sector team whilst working alongside the rest of the recruitment division. As Key Account Manager you will be regarded as a senior member of the team, and therefore will be expected to lead by example in regards to your sales output and relationships with your clients.
• As a Key Account Manager you will have proven recruitment media sales experience from another media organisation or proven sales experience in an events company working closely with a list of key accounts. You will currently be an experienced Senior Sales Executive looking for the next step up or an Account Manager looking for an exciting and new challenge. In addition you will also possess the following attributes:
• A track record of successful account management
• Proposal writing skills
• Have the ability to gather new business and grow existing account revenue
• A passion for the media and advertising industry
• Be creative in your approach to selling
• You will be expected to be able to ‘think outside the box’ when creating new leads and closing down business
• Be highly self-motivated, driven and organised
• Be passionate and eager to succeed
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
• You will have a wealth of face to face sales experience.
• Contact with clients and evidence of building strong working relationships
• Ideally, will have experience of selling event sponsorship.
• Ideally, will already have connections within the recruitment advertising agency/charity industry
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth