- Support and produce high quality Group content having developed a strong understanding of the audience's needs, production processes and methods of distribution.
- Writing of content for multiple platforms and audiences including the distribution of press releases.
- Work closely alongside the communications team in creating and distributing external and internal content on multiple media platforms.
- Disseminating news coverage internally to multiple stakeholders.
- Project management and ensuring that projects adhere to company standards and comply with time constraints and budget.
- Work closely alongside others in identifying opportunities for content creation and distribution.
- Experience writing media releases, opinion pieces, and editorial content.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple digital and media platforms.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams.
- Project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers.
If you have experience writing editorial content, writing press releases within the context of a wider communications team, and have strong ability to gear content towards multiple audiences please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.