Junior Account Manager - Sustainability & Corporate Comms Agency
This leading international sustainability strategy and communications consultancy seek an ambitious and smart Junior/Mid-weight Account Manager to join their team. They work in a smart and connected way for a diverse range of leading global business and brands from banks to beverages, automotive and telecommunications.
We are looking for an organised, polished Junior/Mid-Weight Account Manager with excellent communications skills, the ability to deliver top-notch client service and build strong client relationships. Experience in some areas of sustainability strategy, corporate communications (internal and external), corporate reporting; digital/social media, is needed as your project mix will involve all those areas.
This is a client-facing role which involves working directly on some of their largest accounts - you will need to be competent and proactive in successfully delivering projects right through to print and go-live as well as being able to engage and understand the strategic direction of projects.
Main areas and requirements of the role include:
- deliver projects to quality, time and budget parameters, achieving client satisfaction and ensuring profitability
- business development: supporting account development plans and new business proposals and pitch preparation
- experience and knowledge of print and digital production
- ability to work autonomously and independently on small-medium sized projects.
- experience of managing global corporate clients is a benefit.
This is a fantastic career move for a Junior-Mid level Account Manager to build your skills in an integrated agency environment. With new state-of the-art offices in a vibrant and collaborative community of agencies in Central London, this is a unique opportunity to join an agency with a collaborative, supportive and dynamic culture. Please contact Ann Sharman: email@example.com for further information.