Senior Account Director (CRM) – Stunning W1 Agency
Senior Account Director (CRM) – Stunning W1 Agency – to £60k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking a talented Senior Account Director to work on the agency’s flagship travel account.
The agency are a customer engagement agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The Senior Account Director Role
The agency are seeking a heavyweight Senior Account Director (or junior Group Account Director) who is a real CRM expert! So big complex CRM programme experience, a passion for data but also a strong strategic head is required.
The client wants vision and a strong partner to ensure the agency are making the most of the full capabilities of their new CRM product/system and the team is screaming out for stronger leadership and direction.
The Client & The Work
The client has an established business and the agency’s strong credentials mean that they are a trusted and relied upon partner.
There is a significant opportunity to grow the account and as a result a real chance for the right candidate to make their mark!
The agency’s current remit spans strategic planning through to campaign implementation across CRM, Digital and Social channels.
The Senior Account Director is responsible in a large part for the direction of the team. The agency are looking for a dynamic, proactive, experienced pair of hands to provide strong leadership, with a passion for strategy, CRM and enough experience that they can quickly and effectively navigate the opportunities but also potential challenges such an ambitious client account presents.
The ideal Senior Account Director would be someone who can quickly demonstrate their experience, is naturally strategic (and comfortable working hand in hand with strategic clients and heavyweight planners) but who is also willing and able to roll up their sleeves and make thing happen as required (to quickly gain the trust of the senior client team and the internal agency team).
As well as quickly winning the key clients over, you need to be an experienced people manager who can offer sound steering to the growing team underneath you (a strong management track record and leadership style which empowers and gets the most out of the talent available in their current account team is a must!).
• Key contact, able to effectively bring together senior stakeholders and create an environment that ensures the agency can quickly tackle new/evolving opportunities in a more collaborative, fluid and less formal way.
• Interpreting the requirements coming from strategic workshop sessions and working with your internal team to translate these in to top line creative / data / strategy briefs to ensure the agency can move quickly to realise the opportunities identified, and recommend the right approach/solution.
• Responsible for maintaining strong standards across the team and the right approach to the work produced – leading by example, taking time to mentor, lead and nurture but also empowering those developing underneath you to take the initiative and share the load.
• Strong commercial approach both when it comes to client recommendations and investment suggestions, but also in the handling of the account within the agency.
• The agency want a classic senior client services ‘star’, so:
o Quick to establish and develop strong client relationships
o Buttoned down and sharp when it comes to efficient, impressive campaign development / steering
o Confident when challenging briefs, creative or planning to get the right answers and the best possible work/thinking for their clients
o Effective at managing and motivating a team and able to make the most of the potential of those coming through at a more junior level
o A strong creative eye and a passion for the business we work in
o A strategic perspective and an appetite to be part of the bigger conversations
o Knowledgeable and passionate about data
o A confident and articulate presenter
• Strong multi-channel experience, ideally on larger campaign activity/more complex CRM programme activity across a larger piece of business
• Proven CRM track record
Salary and good bits!
Up to £60k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency! In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Senior Account Directors with strong CRM campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com