- Data will drive all we do; audience definition, media planning and buying decisions and crucially creative messaging and decision making.
- Work outputs will be dynamic; decisions will be made hourly and daily not at a post campaign review meeting.
- This role requires the blend of a data-literate planner and someone who is excited about being involved in defining creative messaging and having a key role in a truly integrated team.
- This role is crucial in terms of using data to both hone the audience approach from an efficiency/effectiveness perspective, as well as using it to inspire and refine creative platforms and messaging.
- Look for insights in the Turbine data set and other relevant 1st and 3rd party sources to set audiences with 3 goals in mind: sizing the audience potential, looking for preferences to inform creative direction and messaging and look for comparisons to competitor brands.
- Budget setting: Using each audience size by market, as well as other relevant data signals, to recommend the spend for each country by campaign K
- Providing support to the wider team in development and delivery of audience plans backed by audience insight
- Monitor group wide audience planning outputs to ensure quality deliverables
- Management and development of audience planning tools, advising on syndicated tools as well as advancing our internal capabilities
- Maintaining close working relationships with key people in strategy and analytics functions, as well as counterparts around the network
- Compiling best practices on data utilization and distributing these to the wider team
- Document best practices across colleagues across market
- Define and lead tests of new data strategies
- Structure case studies to share across territory
- Aid in the assessment of new strategic data opportunities to keep ahead of the market Develop POVs on data partners
- Manage test pilots and resulting analysis of performance
- Determine where the intent is set high
- Identify possible messaging strands
- Proven experience of using Audience data within a digital planning context at scale, combining a level of numeracy and curiosity to uncover actionable insight
- Experience of working with data assets from the likes of Excelate, Audience Science, BlueKai etc
- Analytical pedigree - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Ability to present complex data analysis
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
- Strong communication skill with relevant stakeholders of all levels, both internal and at client side when needed
- Numerate and analytical
- Planned and organised
- Passion, proactive, inquisitive
- Open to new ways of thinking and doing things
- Passionate about all things digital