Creative Production Coordinator
- Supporting Joint Heads of Creative Production with diary management and general PA duties
- Diary management for the creative department, including reviews/brainstorms/client meetings/travel
- Updating dept holidays/helping with resource
- Organising social events for dept plus exhibition and gallery visits
- Central point of contact for the creative dept, helping with starters/leavers/birthdays/adhoc requests
- Holiday cover for the ECD PA
On top of the responsibilities listed above they will work closely with our existing producers to gain the experience required to potentially become a Creative Producer in their own right.
They will acquire new skills and training and the opportunity to be responsible for their own client projects.
With that in mind the candidate must have a keen interest in Advertising and in particular, a desire to get into Creative Production.
A Creative Producer is responsible for the flow of creative work through the agency from client brief to creative development and then into production (on all deliverables except TV) and finally delivery.