Senior Product Owner
Mobile | London | £40-75,000
Proven Product Owners can join this fast-growing agency in a key role overseeing the development of mobile products for blue chip clients
Over the past few years, this London-based agency has fast become a major player in the development of products for mobile platforms.
In short, this company is everything you could hope from an agency: hugely collaborative, constantly improving themselves as a business, meritocratic, pioneering, award-winning, dynamic and sociable.
As a result they have been able to forge deep relationships with a number of blue chip brands across FMCGs, retail, publishing, public sector, travel, financial services and tech.
Although based on a classic Agile Product Owner role, by nature of this position being in an agency our client can offer so much more. The successful candidate will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Take responsibility for story definition and writing on innovative, game-changing mobile products
- Lead cross-functional teams working with best in class talent
- Work closely with stakeholders within your clients
- Gain experience across a range of client sectors and technologies
I'd love to chat further with you if you can show that you are:
- Already a proven Product Owner or Senior Product Owner
- Well-versed in Agile methodologies
- A skilled relationship builder - both internally and with clients
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Able to manage product timelines and budgets
In addition to a salary of £40-75,000 (depending upon your experience) and a chance to work in the heart of London, our client also offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Private health care (including dental)
- Grants for subscriptions, technology, gym membership, etc
- Christmas shutdown
- Quarterly parties
If that excites you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.