Junior membership manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business within the world of brand and marketing.
The client works on a yearly membership basis with agencies, who want to publish their case studies.
- You will be responsible for the administration of the entire membership cycle
- Structure and maintain the CRM system
- You will present the data in easy to digest infographics to membership agencies and provide more detailed reports internally
- Management of marketing agencies annual memberships
- Updating the members database
- Mining relevant insights from the database and turning them into business relevant reports
- Recording and analysing renewal rates
- Introducing new agency members to the service, setting up their profiles and ensuring a smooth hand-over to the account management team
- Regular document generation
- Back room account management support i.e. sending out regular 'Membership updates' to member agencies
- Working closely with the account management and sales teams
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 yrs experience in a data driven administrative role
- Interest and understanding of the marketing/advertising industry
- Analytical thinking
- Good data management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, independently and part of a team
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.