Senior Account Manager / Account Director (Maternity Contract) – Soho Agency
Senior Account Manager / Account Director (Maternity Contract) – Soho Agency – to £40k
Fantastic Soho-based London agency seeks a talented Senior Account Manager or recently promoted Account Director to work on two key client accounts on integrated projects for 10-12 months maternity cover with an ideal mid October start (or before).
The agency are an integrated creative agency and part of an independent group of specialist agencies collaborating brilliantly to create work that helps their clients' brands grow – in total around 90 people under one roof in Soho!
Their work is multi-discipline from TV ads to global brand launches. They are equally comfortable delivering single channel solutions as they are creating fully integrated campaigns.
They are media neutral in their thinking and the solutions they provide to their clients’ business problems straddle a wide range of channels from pure advertising, through digital activation to CRM.
The agency is small enough to be inclusive and large enough to offer real opportunities for development and progression. It’s not about egos there and everyone’s opinion counts.
What are the Agency looking for?
The agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager or recently promoted Account Director to support a Group Account Director and work on a number of great projects.
One of your clients will be an up and coming hotel chain for whom the agency are currently working on brand identity, photographic shoots, strategic and creative planning and its production.
For the second client the agency are undertaking research for a new brand positioning, creative campaigns, etc.
You will also be handed other clients to look after and be involved in new business opportunities too.
The agency are not a massive client service team, so are looking for someone who’s used to getting stuck in by multi-tasking, using their initiative with the ability to work independently.
A proactive and flexible approach coupled with strong time-management are key attributes to this role.
Solid account management and communication skills are essential and the ideal Senior Account Manager / Account Director will have worked in an integrated agency.
Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Skillset Required
- Strong communication skills – both with clients and within the agency
- Ability to think strategically about client’s business – as you will often be an extension of the client’s own marketing team
- Extremely solid account management skills – you will be working directly into a Group Account Director, this is a hands-on agency and a hands-on role
- Very solid financial skills – forecasting and planning and managing client budgets
- Planning and building new business from existing clients – spotting opportunities and taking the initiative to grow them!
- Ability to support the Directors in pitches/proposals for new business
- Easy going, friendly nature and good sense of humour will be an advantage!
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40k depending on experience, plus:
- 21 days holiday per year plus an additional day for every year of service (up to 5 years).
- Private Health Insurance after 3 months’ probation period passed.
- Appropriate training.
- Beer fridge / great socials and a great bunch of lovely people!
This is a not to be missed role at a great Soho based integrated agency.
Senior Account Managers and Account Directors please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com