Team-focused agency | London | £45-55,000
Innovative products require innovative marketing. This London agency is looking for a CRM-focused Account Director to work on a major development in a global consumer market.
Over the past decade, this London-based agency has quietly gone about building a first class reputation. By combining insightful thinking with outstanding creative, this shop has been able to attract a number of blue chip clients. The collaborative agency culture and meritocratic approach to staff development has also helped to hire (ad retain) amazing talent.
With an offering anchored in data and CRM, this agency develops multi-channel campaigns across a broad range of industries.
The Great & The Good have been asked to find an Account Director who will work on a newly-won consumer account. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the day to day relationship with a client who sees the agency as a true partner
- Lead an ambitious team
- Manage significant client budgets
- Work closely with some of the agency's best strategists and creatives
- Develop innovative consumer CRM programmes
We have been asked to find somebody who is already an Account Director in a CRM/customer journey-focused role. You will therefore have:
- Managed customer loyalty programmes
- Built exceptional client relationships
- Grown your accounts
- Developed your teams
- Helped to create pioneering CRM strategies
If this sounds like you, I'd love to chat. Please apply to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.