Summary: Super smart ad-tech company looking for a very bright Account Director to run a division of the business. Pivotal role within amazing company/team. Apply now!
Independent highly successful, and rapidly growing company in online advertising technology. They provide leading advertisers and their agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices and digital marketing channels. Offices world wide with plans for further expansion! Great links to some of the biggest Media agencies in the UK! Lovely Central London offices and a fun working environment.
The Account Director will work with advertisers, agencies and ad tech partners to bring economic value to clients through increased sales and more effective operational efficiency.
• Grow revenue according to existing clients account plans
• Know the commercial revenue of all accounts, identifying opportunities for financial growth.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of agreed strategies.
• Hosting and guiding creative messaging strategy sessions with advertisers, media agencies, and creative agencies developing bespoke digital marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will possess a genuine passion for data driven marketing and have the ability to analyse problems and develop creative solutions to them.
• Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships.
• Experience in digital sales or service with a great understanding of the digital landscape
• Experience in strategic consulting (Deloitte, Accenture), digital solution design (Sapient, Razorfish) or marketing analytics (Visual IQ, Marketshare partners)
• Strategic marketing or digital solution experience in account management/client services
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.