Leading Communications and Creative Agency in London are on the look-out for a new artworker to join their team. They are looking for an Artworker with excellent digital and print knowledge and software skills.
- Leading Communications and Creative Agency
- 70 person team
- Collaborative work environment
- Nice work hours!
- Global brands
- Working closely with experienced consultants, designers and developers
- Creating and editing page layouts based on existing web designs
- Production of digital assets for corporate websites and online reports
- Undertaking day-to-day digital maintenance tasks
- Setting up print production files
- Incorporating client revisions to existing files and preparing files to send to client and print
- Ability to create diagrams and charts with complex data in Illustrator
- Preparing materials for client presentations
They are looking for a well organised and disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and a can do attitude. You will have:
- 2-3 years previous experience working in a creative/agency environment.
- At least 1 year experience in digital asset production
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in working with and creating Word and PPT templates
- Knowledge of CMS and uploading
- Basic retouching skills
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.