Senior Account Director - £65,000 - £75,000
Senior Account Director - Creative Design Agency - London - £65-75k
This is the kind of opportunity that doesn't come round very often…
The agency we're recruiting for are well established and based in attractive offices in central London and the US. They're best known for their award winning creative design work for the retail and leisure sectors. They design every stage of the customer journey be that on OR offline and work with some of the best respected consumer brands in the world.
Ultimately you will be responsible for the guidance and development of a small but growing client management team. As such, you'll need to enjoy mentoring and inspiring people and ideally have experience of hiring too, it is anticipated that the team will grow quickly in the next couple of years. As you would expect, another key aspect of the role will be growing accounts and winning new business/pitches so you'll need to demonstrate a track record in that area.
You will be working closely with the Managing Partners and Development Director to form a key part of the management team.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall accountability for maintaining target profitability across accounts, forecasting and budget tracking
- To deliver best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the CS team to share knowledge and experience
- To lead the process of writing and executing client development plans for key client relationships
- Setting and delivery of the fee and profit KPIs for the key accounts
- Responsible for reporting progress at the regular management meeting and preparing a report for the quarterly Board Meeting
In return you will be generously rewarded with a basic salary of circa £70k plus all the usual benefits in terms of healthcare, pension 25 days holiday and a profit linked bonus scheme. However, it is really the long term opportunity to grow with an exciting international business that makes this role stand out.