CX Strategy Partner
CX Strategy Partner, Bristol
Salary depending on experience + benefits
A little about us…
Bray Leino Yucca is the direct, data and digital agency within the Bray Leino group, with a blend of experts who deliver seamless experiences for our clients and their customers.
Our CX Strategy Partners utilise their extensive experience in developing all forms of CX strategy, technology and creativity to developed business lead customer experience campaigns. From working with clients on their initial business objectives and goal setting to the interaction of users across the entire user journey.
What will I be doing?
As CX Partner you will lead clients and agency activities through workshops, research activities, analytics and other data sources. You will lead all forms of business transformation programmes and will act as ambassadors for the agency with our current and prospective clients. You need to have a rich understanding of our clients (and their consumers’) needs and how to bring these to life to create engagement and conversion strategies, ensuring that the work we do for them is insightful, results-driven and brilliant.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and increase efficiency through cross-discipline collaboration
- Champion customer-centric principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and customer goals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the customer-centric approach, and the ability to apply this knowledge flexibly across a variety of project types.
- Ensure BLY is up to date on the latest CX trends and methodologies.
- Create high quality, commercially viable and attractive proposals and presentations.
- Promote market-leading services and effective, quality solutions to your account clients.
- Develop case studies for CX output, innovations and processes.
- Be an adviser to your client, working with their and BLY teams to develop proactive and responsive strategic proposals which drive value.
- Client development plans. Provide a clear roadmap for on-going success and strong client relationships.
What will I need?
- Significant experience in developing customer experience strategies
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Effective team management capabilities
- A solid understanding of strategic approaches, the creative process, direct, data and digital delivery.
- An expert presenter, comfortable interacting at all levels.
- A solid understanding and passion for digital and a desire to be at the forefront of change.
- A desire to keep abreast of the industry for the benefit of your clients, the agency and your own personal development.
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Friday finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts