Digital Content Team Lead
This role is a digital content lead for OLIVER’s onsite team at the UK headquarters of a global automotive brand based in Farnborough. You will be an integral part of a small team working onsite in a fast-paced, busy environment. You should be a confident, positive self-starter, comfortable working in the client’s offices and within a collaborative environment.
We have a dedicated digital team that constantly measure, test and create fresh digital content across multiple platforms. Working closely with the client’s digital marketing team and our central team, we constantly look to improve the digital user experience. We’re looking for the right person to continue to help us improve and develop the content on all BMW platforms.
You should have experience with commercial content management systems and be keen to learn new skills. You must also be able to maintain the very highest level of output across a range of digital deliverables, whilst adhering to internal workflow processes.
This role will involve working closely with the onsite project and account managers to complete all day-to-day jobs with a high level of attention to detail, on time and deadline. Our digital content lead needs to work collaboratively with the rest of the team and the UX lead to create, edit, and amend copy and visuals to help improve the customer experience.
The role requires the individual to proactively look to improve and enhance internal processes and with the User Experience lead, drive brand innovation.
- Lead in new content ideation
- Proactively source content from BMW and third parties
- Work closely with other BMW agencies to ensure above the line creative and campaigns are consistent with digital channels
- Be a brand and quality guardian. Fully immersed in the BMW brand, learning and understanding the challenges of the brand, its position within the market, and applying this to every job to leave the door.
- Creating new content for all BMW desktop/mobile/sub-domain websites
- Understand and master the BMW tone of voice for all copy
- Help managing existing content - updating, amending or removing content or pages from one of multiple BMW desktop/mobile/sub-domain websites
- Editing imagery - formatting, cropping and editing visuals
- Proofreading copy to ensure quality and consistency of content
- Positively contributing to team meetings, idea sessions or workshops
- Working with multiple client stakeholders to create or repurpose content
- Attend regular client marketing meetings and a inter-agency group meeting once a week in London
- A strong background in editorial copywriting and content creation
- Experience understanding content engagement, metrics and any relevant tools
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar
- Familiarity with SEO best practices in relation to content creation
- Meticulous attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and collaborative skills
- Ability to quickly learn processes and tools
- Excellent organisation, time-management, and quality-control
- Proven ability to resolve a high volume of work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Photoshop
- Experience updating and maintaining large websites
- Exposure to digital development
- Experience using multiple commercial CMS tools
- Good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing
This role is based full time in Farnborough but may require in frequent travel to the central team at OLIVER in London. The office is equidistant from Farnborough & Fleet stations, and has secure parking onsite.