senior account manager
As a Senior Account Manager with a focus on property clients we look to you to work closely with your Senior Account Director to manage both your team and clients to deliver the best solutions. Your role is not only focused upon day to day delivery - you will continue to manage the day to day demands of your clients and it remains your responsibility to ensure that your tasks are completed within given timelines, to budgets and to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients.
You will also need to look to the future and work with your clients and Directors to plan the strategy and implementation of the planned campaigns. You need to be conducting business in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy in all communication either internal or external.
You will also be checking on the accuracy and standards of work of your Interns, Account Executives and Account Managers. You should have a genuine understanding of the property industry and proactively keep abreast of industry news, emerging trends and creative practices, educating not only your own team but also the wider team here. We are looking to you to keep your Senior Account Director and clients updated and engaged with relevant industry practice.
- Management of the day to day client
- Overall management of the client relationship
- Management of the strategic and longer-term planning of the overall client accounts
- Manage the status reporting both internally and externally
- Day-to-day team management; both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their goals
- Ensuring that all activity follows sign off processes both for yourself and your team
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Creation of client report presentations, as required and appropriate
- Event management, planning and strategy development
- Proactive development and planning of creative campaigns relevant to both existing clients and new business prospects
- Research as required for new business and campaign planning
- Compiling budgets for clients and new business
- Managing the work priorities of yourself and your team
- A 'can do' approach to picking projects up and making them happen
- Industry research and team updates