We are Emotech, a London-based start-up working on the innovative personal robot Olly, the first robot with personality. We have been selected as one of the Top 14 Start-up teams by European TechCrunch. BBC News have reported that we have been named a CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree in four categories for our smart lifestyle assistant Olly Robot, a first for any startup product.
We are looking for a self-motivated, talent and creative junior/midweight copywriter to work with us on full-time or part-time basis. The successful applicant will sign a 3-6 month contract for the project first and might have the chance to sign a permanent contract depend on the performance and collaboration.
-1-4 years of working experience in advertising agency
-have worked on projects involved with tech product and/or premium lifestyle brand
- to research on AI technology products
- to produce creative copy contents, for example social media contents, newsletter, facebook ads, etc
- to support the marketing team to complete the engagement/crowdfunding/users recruitment campaigns.
- strong copy-writing experience with proof of good marketing impacts
- portfolio of former work and/or projects that display your ability to fulfil the job requirements
- passionate about creative language and technology products
- excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- knowledge of video editing
- drama script
When you apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- your portfolio and CV
- your preliminary plan on how to raise public awareness of Olly
You can find information on Olly from
Official website: https://www.heyolly.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ollyrobot/