Sales and Events Executive
Based in fab Mayfair offices, you will be joining the company at a key stage of its rapid expansion and will be integral to the development of a new approach to working with Luxury brands wishing to target HNW international visitors and the concierges who look after them.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with the concierge desks of select five star London hotels and understanding how their new International portfolio – with its outreach, marketing and events components – can help their commercial partners forge deeper relationships with international key nationality shoppers.
This is a unique role with a broad remit to significantly increase their footprint within this particular sector and you will be able to work across a number of different segments including foreign-language luxury publishing, hosted events, digital, distribution and bespoke brand solutions.
You will also become the brand Ambassador for Luxury London; representing the company at various events and also support the commercial teams by assisting with pitches, attending client meetings, helping create presentations and other relevant duties.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing, events or sales support-type role within the publishing, retail or luxury sectors
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills –computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Google Drive) plus you how to produce impactful presentations/are comfortable with Advanced Powerpoint/InDesign
- Hugely organized, efficient and able to multi-task across a diverse & broad workload
- Events – you know how to run successful client events from start to follow up
- Digital – working with brands to raise their awareness through web/social networking activity
- Marketing collateral – you have created impactful marketing pieces and understand the importance of clear and well-presented information and how to manage it.
- International experience – not essential but knowledge of London’s super-rich key nationality shoppers including Arabic, Chinese & Russian markets would be useful.
- Sales support – you’re used to acting as an internal resource for other departments & feel happiest when you know that you’re contributing to company goals & objectives
- You possess an engaging and likeable personality with a positive, helpful attitude and can confidently converse with clients and suppliers alike to explain the values of the Luxury London portfolio.
- Ideally some knowledge of the London Hotel Industry and how the service-departments (concierge, front desk, sales & marketing) operate
- You are highly-presentable and fit our Luxury London marketplace
£25k base plus commission package upon successful completion of probation period
Attendance required at regular networking events with editors and commercial teams
25 days holiday
Based at Mayfair office