Senior Account Manager - content and integrated marketing agency
Our client is a specialist and fast growing Digital Content agency that operate in the B2B sector and currently work with some of the most well known and believe it or not sexiest brands around.
Where B2B has fewer creative boundaries they have been able to forge a great name for themselves and can't help but win.
Due to on going success within the agency they are now seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager or even an Account Director to join the team and work across multiple key accounts.
As a Senior Account Manager you will play an integral part in the client services team, you will be reporting g directly into the Client Services Director and managing an Account Manager and an a Account Executive. You will have full responsibility for the day to day running of projects and need to be able to manage this through various agency departments, highlighting potential issues and have regular client contact at all levels.
- You will have solid experience in integrated and content marketing within the B2B arena
- You must have a background working within a marketing agency
- Managed multi touch campaigns and held account responsibility for delivery and growth
- Liaised and managed senior level client relationships
- Managed at least one member of staff on a daily basis
- Have a roll your sleeves up mentality yet also hungry to develop your career within one agency
- Worked with a creative, developers, copywriters and strategist and understand what each function does
In return for your experience as a Senior Account Manager our client offers a generous salary ranging from 28k-40k plus benefits, all depending on experience. There is also room to negotiate up should you already be an Account Director.
If you think you are the Senior Account Manager or Account Director we are looking for then please do not hesitate to click on the apply button below.