Leading communications and creative agency is looking for a talented Senior Artworker, preferably with corporate communications experience, to join the busy and fast-paced Production team.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience at a reputable design/creative agency and have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates their abilities.
Reporting to the Production Manager the right candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about attention to detail at all times as well as speed and accuracy. You will possess excellent time management skills, have extensive knowledge of all Adobe Suite products.
You will be taking direction from the Client Services Team and Designers, taking existing creative and getting it ready for different executions, turning their files in technically accurate production files, supporting with client amends, content flow ins, image and asset production and print preparation.
As well as various print tasks, you will also work on digital production for the many sites we design and develop, supporting the designers and developers in creating and updating assets for online, creating web banners and supporting the tech team with any maintenance requests for existing sites.
What the role looks like
- Working closely with experienced consultants, designers and developers
- Setting up print production files
- Incorporating client revisions to existing files and preparing files to send to client and print
- Ability to create diagrams and charts with complex data in Illustrator
- Creating and editing Word and PPT templates/presentations
- Production of digital assets for corporate websites and online reports
What you will bring to the role
We are looking for a well organised and disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and a can do attitude. You will have:
- 5+ years previous experience working in a creative/agency environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in digital asset production
- Experience in working with and creating Word and PPT templates
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable agency who provide a competitive salary and great perks/benefits.