Senior Account Manager: Digital Agency
Senior Account Manager: Up to £38k doe
Based in Essex. 20 minutes from Liverpool Street station. Close to station. Easy Commute.
My client is a digital agency based in Essex with a new and exciting role for an experienced SAM or Account Manager looking to step up.
You will be working on an innovative automotive account initially. They are looking to challenge the digital work currently produced, are open to ideas and are keen to work with a team who will push them in to a more exciting marketing and communications space, for example using AR & VR.
You will be working in a client services team with a dedicated project management team. The agency has technical experts but a passion for new digital, innovation and an understanding of tech is preferred.
You will ideally be from a medium - large sized agency and currently hold a similar position. They will consider account managers looking for a step up.
The right person will be detail orientated, a confident communicator, able to express their own ideas to stakeholders and be comfortable assisting the AD in the running of this key account.
**This role is to support the Key Account Director in the overall running of on of their largest key account solely. The right person must be confident communicating internally and externally with clients, with the ability to drive the account forward in the absence on an AD**
They need someone with energy and enthusiasm to help drive the account forward and support the current AD. Agency/marketing/digital background is key, as is a good breadth of experience as an account manager.
- Strong digital AM. Able to work across immersive technologies, CGI, print and experiential.
- Work within a large client services team to provide professional advice to clients on all aspects of marketing communications, from strategy and planning to production and delivery
- Develop strong long-term relationships with clients by personal contact. Attend and host client meetings on and off site as required
- Liaise with various client departments to understand the marketing cycles
- Write creative briefs and brief internal teams and ensure delivered on time, budget and to spec.
- Complete account related Admin such as contact reports, status reports, notes and briefing documents in a timely manner
- Work with the Project Management team to develop project timing plans
- Anticipate client requirements and manage client expectations of delivery through regular communication (calls, emails, meetings etc.) to keep them updated on project progress
- Work with Account Director to stay abreast of development in the digital arena and communicate them to clients
- Grow additional project opportunities on the products under your remit and new business opportunities as required
- Play an active part in ensuring that Burrows exceeds client expectations of customer service, creative execution and delivery, budget control and administration