Senior Content Strategist
One of the top PR & Comms agencies globally are looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join a rapidly growing digital content team in their London office, this is off the back of many significant client wins.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a global consultancy acting as a trusted advisor for well-known companies in the corporate space, and taking a second in command position to the Head of Digital.
- Leading the content output of the content team and ensuring content produced is fit for purpose, impactful and of a world class quality
- Act as a digital consultant advising on the role of content in their wider communications
- Internal management is key – you need to manage and build relationships with creatives, account managers, PRs, etc.
- You will manage client accounts, lead on business development and line manage a new department.
- You will need to have worked on large global campaigns with content at the core.
- Experience of working with corporate and consumer brands
- A keen understanding of creative and editorial, how to tell a brand’s story
- Extensive team management experience
- You will be keen on adding value and affecting change, driving growth and innovation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge, and the next step in their career. This role will suit someone with expertise across digital and social media with an interest in consulting with clients on emerging trends, ongoing campaigns and wider aspects of their business.