Senior Sales Manager
About Studio 71
Studio71 is committed to entertaining the world through digital content. The company operates one of the largest global multi-channel networks with over 5 billion monthly views on YouTube with wide social distribution through Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Studio71 has diversified distribution through partnerships with Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Verizon go90, Comcast Watchable, Lionsgate, and Paramount.
As a leading multi-platform entertainment company, we develop, produce and distribute original entertainment programming. We are a home for creators, because the content is everything. Studio71 is a leader in influencer marketing and branded content production. Customers include Fortune 100 & Fortune Unicorn companies including Ford, Verizon, Amazon, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Target, Coca-Cola, Estee Lauder, Budweiser, Google, Dunkin Donuts, Blue Apron, Warby Parker, and Harry’s.
A subsidiary of German media group ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, the company operates globally with offices in LA, Berlin, NYC, Toronto, and London.
Studio71 is seeking a highly motivated, strategic, outgoing, and knowledgeable Senior Sales Manager to further develop the company’s relationships with influencer and management partners.
You will be responsible for responding to briefs and proactively seeking business from a patch of agencies and clients
- Working in partnership with other teams internally
- Leading from the front in terms of innovation and selling and managing integrated and creative advertising solutions
- You will make recommendations for integrated media campaigns, close the deals and see the campaigns through to delivery
- Demonstrate an ability to think on your feet, and demonstrate the benefits for a potential client of influencer marketing- this is crucial to the role.
- You will have a solid understanding of online platforms, knowledge of what opportunities exist to sell across them and preferably a passion for video and YouTube.
- Experience within the talent management or influencer area is desired but not essential – an interest in social media and a winning attitude are essential!
- Intelligence: You have a unique awareness of the Youtube landscape and have the ability to obtain a Youtube certification within your first 6 months with the company
- Personality: You are incredibly outgoing. People are generally drawn towards you.
- Organisation: You must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Prefer a BA/BS degree from a top-tier university