Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Digital Content Agency
NP438 - £35k - £45k
This agency have really got content marketing down to a T. Their specialist sector is the technology sector and the majority of their clients are in the B2B space. They have a canny way of enabling their clients to engage with their target audience, and have the required expertise in turning complex tech talk into digestible material that the audience loves.
They are looking for Senior Account Manager, verging on the border of an Account Director ideally who can essentially make stuff that end users read and begin to share, always looking for that cutting-edge content to shake the industry up. Alongside seeking someone who is really ready to take it up a notch they hope this person will:
- Take projects by the horns and drive it to the finish line, on time, and within budget.
- Take a brief that is perhaps strategically focussed and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce reports on the agency's own teams' performances, projects and content products
The team itself has a lot of cohesion about it, everyone mucks in and works for each other - very tight knit. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and is really taking steps in the right direction.
The role is paying between £35k and £45k and has a decent list of benefits to bump that package up slightly. The office environment is quality with a couple of well-behaved office dogs to add another dimension. Above all it's a real change to spread your wings, experience new technologies, and seriously make things happen. You'll never look back….