Marketing Executive (Investment Management)
Title: Marketing Executive - Boutique Investment Manager
Location: City of London
Exciting brand and marketing role with the agile and collaborative marketing team of a boutique investment manager, created as part of marketing's expansion plan.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in the investments sector, joining a fresh-thinking business and well-respected marketing team. The firm focuses on UK IFA and Direct investors, and wants to grow its share of voice using issue-driven content promoted through social, video, PR and webinars as well as doing the basics well with regard fund literature and documentation. The marketing team has a quirky and punchy leader who has fostered an open and respectful culture where ideas are listened to and standards are high.
The funds you will market cover equity, fixed-income and a range of niche alternatives. The marketing team has plans for a rebrand and firm plans to drive marketing as the firm attracts interest and investment. In short, a fantastic time to join.
- Planning - research, consider existing campaigns, and then work with the team to contribute to holistic plans for key marketing strategies
- Literature - coordinate production of various brochures, white papers, flyers and more
- Website - maintain and deliver new content for the website and optimise for speed and attractiveness
- Email - build, test, and dispatch email campaigns
- Social Media - work with team to deliver compliant social policy and provide content
- Video/Webcasts - produce new content alongside agencies and the Sales team
- Advertising - take briefs and produce new creative treatments
- Data - leverage external insights and internal learning; deliver regular reporting on web traffic, email engagements, video views and other marketing touchpoints
- Awards - complete award entries where appropriate
- Press - provide the press team with new ideas and content
- A foundation of experience marketing within an Investment or Wealth Manager alternatively financial services
- Strong understanding of the regulated marketing environment
- Strong content and copywriting skills
- Thorough, accurate and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and written skills, able to speak up and share ideas
- Good organisational/time management skills, with the ability to prioritise demanding workloads
- IMC qualification or other technical evidence would be advantageous
You will have the opportunity to join a growing and innovative team within a role that offers variety and a lot of scope. Further to this, due to growth and expansion, you will have fantastic career progression opportunities. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.