Account Manager - Specialist Agency Sales
Would you like to join Primesight? We’re Media Week’s Media Brand of the Year, after all. We know all job ads sell an exciting, important opportunity but this one truly is. We promise. Here’s why:
- You’ll be joining one of advertising’s fastest growing sectors: out-of-home, and a company that’s making a big impression on the industry, our clients and our people.
- You’ll be working for a business that knows how to motivate and develop its people and has a culture that puts wellbeing at the heart of what we do. You’ll be joining Campaign’s Outdoor Sales Team of the Year (two years running!) and a team that knows how to have fun while making a difference.
- The role is an exciting opportunity to join our Specialist & Agency Team, where we work with the UK’s biggest brands to enable them to access the millions of people that engage with our portfolio of Digital and Classic Billboards, Cinema, Subway and Airport on a weekly basis.
We are looking for an Account Manager based in our London office, to develop existing long-term relationships, adding value by growing existing clients and bringing new clients into out-of-home.
We want someone with a natural flair for relationship building, balanced with the ability to create and present a client strategy confidently.
Key tasks include (but not limited to):
- Servicing incoming Specialists’ client briefs across our full portfolio
- Presenting new opportunities and company updates externally
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
- Working closely with the agency team to understand client needs and KPIs
Previous experience within a sales role is essential, preferably in media, and knowledge of the agency and specialist marketplace is beneficial.
Primesight has key benefits in pension, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday and health cash plans, to name just a few. We are also a strong believer in wellbeing – offering £150 cash annually for personal wellbeing pledges, and a day off for charity work – as well as offering a flexi-time working programme to suit your personal life.
Learn more about us on our company website, http://www.primesight.co.uk/, including the story behind winning Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015 and 2016, and our two stars in the Best Companies Survey – all of which hopefully show that you would join a successful, thought-leading, outdoor media sales team.
With our mission of ‘Making an Impression’ we look for people who naturally suit our three values of Exceeding Expectations, Responsiveness and Accountability.
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer.