Do you have a passion for drinks industry? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading drinks company's with wide portfolio brands? Do you enjoy working with an innovative, creative and collaborative team? Are you looking for a job that is the perfect balance of creative and commercial?
This is the perfect role for an enthusiastic marketer, who wants to develop strategy and manage a portfolio of Brands. You will have the rare blend creative, commercial and influencing skills. A background and experience in FMCG is essential – you will need to run projects from ideas through to analysis, whilst bringing your team and other stakeholders along the journey.
This well established company is now looking for a Brand Manager to join their growing team, you will be working on the UK and Global Brand portfolio, acting as a marketing champion for the team, shaping and delivering strategy, building consumer and customer driven growth plans and raising Brand awareness in a competitive environment.
As Brand Manager you will…
- Deliver a consumer and customer orientated strategy that leads to the introduction and development of 2-3 new Brands in the UK.
- Develop the annual brand plans and co-delivery of resulting initiatives through teams, to meet annual commercial and brand targets.
- Delivering a programme of mainly BTL led activities which drives both mental and physical availability to maximise penetration amongst the target audiences.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting monthly and quarterly Brand performance KPIs. Delivering strong business analysis using a variety of data sources and information sought from internal sales teams to understand ongoing monthly brand performance, and development of resulting action plans to deliver Brand targets.
- Working with NPI project managers and Category Activation Managers to develop BTL incentives in line with strategic priorities.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have…
- Evidence of building consumer brands and delivering solid financial results within a consumer-focused organisation.
- Strong trade understanding of both the on and the off-trade, with a proven track record for influencing key stakeholders in both areas.
- Strong leadership skills and management of stakeholders from a consumer centric orientation.
- Ability to adopt structured processes and approaches and coach others to use them, while at the same time a flexibility and braveness for trying out new processes.
- Good judgement and well developed decision-making skills with an understanding of when to shift from analysis to action, and an ability to recognise critical problems and opportunities.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **