Head of Product - Remittance
- Developing a solid understanding of the remittance business, supporting processes and systems for all aspects of the groups send money transaction flows
- Providing product leadership and innovation to the organization
- Defining the product strategy from strategic planning to tactical activities for the group remittance portfolio
- Working with business units to help develop the product remittance roadmap to ensure the Company meets its financial targets
- Developing and supporting company-wide adherence to the product development lifecycle and associated processes
- Liaise with the business units to understand requirements, needs and opportunities for customized products and features.
- Reviewing and providing guidance to stakeholders on business cases as needed
- Overseeing functional requirements and supporting User Experience (UX) team in translating those requirements into prototypes and executable end-user specifications
- Keep abreast of and analyze market trends and needs to successfully identify new product development and/or enhancement opportunities that are aligned with organizational objectives
- Communicate proactively with senior management on the group remittance product, their performance and any major issues or changes in the market or competition.
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of your staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful development, marketing and integration of the Company's products.
- Plan and hold regular meetings with assigned project team to communicate requirements, inform of changes and to obtain status updates.
- Prior product management experience
- Deep understanding in online remittance and related payment flows - experience in a leadership proposition/product role
- Should have worked as a product lead for a remittance company
- Technical background is a plus
- Capability in market research, product design, analytics and software development
- Experience in implementing third party payment providers
- Experience working with legal, and compliance departments to ensure product compliance with local regulatory and legal requirements while optimizing user experience
- Experience in working with risk/anti-fraud departments to implement seamless KYC and limits schemes
- Understanding of remittance related treasury management is a plus