Senior Designer - Unilever
OLIVER is a rapidly expanding creative services agency with a twist – we provide our clients with bespoke dedicated agencies that operate from within their offices. It’s a dynamic fast paced solutions focused start up environment – that brings client and agency closer together to create more creative and effective work.
Overview of the role
As Senior Creator you will be taking creative projects from brief to completion for one of OLIVER's biggest and newest clients, Unilever.
You’re able to own your projects and are ready to execute them as well. You are highly motivated and willing to push great creative.
You will be working closly with the Lead creator to develop conceptual ideas and content such as film, photography, and other assets. You are a team player that would enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience, and mentoring junior team members. Brand guardianship on key accounts.
What you will be doing:
You will work on a variety of different projects ranging from presentation design, digital and social advertising, brand development, key visual mock ups and a range of responsive web projects. As we foster a close working relationships with our clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly. Building client trust is key as to producing better work and it’s essential to drive to our growth and success.
- Show strong conceptual design thinking for digital and social design projects
- Implement existing brand guidelines on projects
- Define the look and feel for a variety of design projects
- The ability to work under direction and using your own initiative
What you need:
- Commercial design experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through concept to execution.
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
- A love for food
- You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- High proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jquery capabilities.
- A team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.