Database Manager/Data Analyst
Database Manager / Data Analyst £41K- £43K
This is a varied marketing database role covering data analysis, insight, campaign selections and optimisation, data quality and compliance.
You will work in great offices and friendly culture for a company that promotes historical venues and attractions in the UK.
This role could suit a data analyst, data selections executive or database manager.
- You will be using data to help the marketing department deliver personalised messages that increase customer engagement
- Develop a customer segmentation and targeting strategy
- Create targeted data selections
- Deliver post campaign analysis and insight
- Ensure the company is using data in a data compliant way.
Database Manager / Data Analyst
- You will have experience working with data in a marketing environment
- Experience of using statistical techniques such as customer segmentation, customer profiling, propensity modelling , A/B testing
- Experience improving the personalisation, targeting and performance of direct marketing campaigns
- A solid understanding of CRM systems and experience of creating targeted data selections for campaigns and post campaign analysis
- Experience of using one of the following tools - SPSS, SAS, Tableau or Power BI
- Commercially switched on and with good communication and skills
- If you also have an understanding of data protection best practice this would be beneficial, but is not essential
This is a varied and interesting role where you can use and develop your data skills.
The salary is £41K to £43K plus benefits and is based SW London / Surrey border.
This great role data role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.