CRM Campaign Executive and CRM Manager
Michael Page have been assigned to search for a CRM Campaign Executive and CRM Manager for Kwik Fit based in Hertfordshire. The CRM Campaign Executive/Manager will be responsible for creating CRM communications and will be a key part of the marketing team for the business. The head office is situated in Letchworth Garden City, which is easily accessible from the motorway.
Details about the Client
Kwik Fit is a national business that specialises in car servicing and repairs in the United Kingdom. They are the leading fast-fit supplier of tyres in the country and carry stocks of over 600,000 products from leading manufacturers including Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, Continental and Dunlop. They have over 600 Centres in the UK with superb teams in place to help their customers get back on the road. Kwik Fit have been in the market for more than 40 years and have a proven track record of success.
Detailed Job Description
The CRM Campaign Executive or CRM Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with agency partners to translate CRM campaign requirements into system programming and schedules that deliver campaigns on time and to specification
- Manage IBM Campaign and IBM Watson tools to ensure they are operating effectively for the business requirements (full training provided)
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer CRM contact, including but limited to Email, Direct Mail, SMS and Telephone
- Understand customer segmentation and lifecycle requirements for each stage of the customer journey to support successful development of CRM system specification for campaigns
- Ensure all communications meet brand guidelines and delivered within set budget and timelines
- Use data mining and analytical packages to support understanding the customer database
- Provide customer selection methodology to fulfil campaigns across all channels
- Maintain and develop customer profiles as required, ensuring they add insight and value
- Manage user access permissions and levels within the CRM tools
- Work in collaboration with IT, external service providers and internal stakeholders to ensure all data feeds are working correctly, including ad-hoc data imports
- Support with projects and initiatives such as research, performance analysis, KPI reporting and sales analysis
- Monitor ongoing campaign performance, keeping accurate records, identifying variances and provide recommendations for improvement as necessary
- The ideal CRM Executive or CRM Manager will have the following:
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification
- Previously worked in a CRM role within a related industry
- Proficient knowledge of appropriate CRM systems
What's on offer
The Letchworth Garden City based CRM Executive will receive a salary of Â£22-26K. The CRM Campaign Manager will receive a salary of Â£30K.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.