Campaign Manager - Haymarket Automotive
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - Automotive|
|Specialism - Ad Operations, Campaign Management|
|Salary - Dependent on Experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - Automotive
Specialism - Ad Operations, Campaign Management
Salary - Dependent on Experience
From a UK print publisher to the best international specialist media and information company in the world
Our market-leading brands help their audiences when it really matters - from buying their next car to changing their careers. It takes true expertise to earn that kind of trust, which is why we only employ market specialists.
Our five values are not empty words to trot out at company meetings. Every judgement we make is benchmarked against them. Integrity. Creativity. Expertise.Independence. Dynamism.
In the commercial team, our business is to help our advertisers reach the right audiences at the right time. We are experts who know how to make the most of our client’s spend. And with a global audience of almost 20 million engaged consumers and professionals, we're almost certain to do just that. Our clients are looking for ROI and Haymarket has proved time and again that we know how to deliver.
Our Campaign Management team have a fast paced and exciting environment, responsible for delivering our client’s advertising and delivering outstanding ROI. We're looking for a motivated and experienced individual to take a hands-on role in all levels of advertising operations. The successful candidate will have superior campaign management skills, be enthused and capable at sharing these skills, will be able to thrive and grow with the job in a fast paced, high growth environment, be flexible and willing to tackle new opportunities. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team and progress your career.
The Campaign Manager manages a portfolio of campaigns with a core responsibility to deliver commercially sold campaigns that achieve sales and client’s goals - predominantly focused on impressions, clicks, acquisitions and leads. Through strong analysis of campaign performance across HCM’s network of sites, the Campaign Manager will optimise activity to deliver outstanding results and value for both Haymarket and our clients. The role is part of a wider team and the successful candidate will have significant responsibility and become a key member of the team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Campaign Planning and Goal Setting
• Works with clients, sales and account managers to set achievable and valuable goals for individual campaigns and advertisers. This could include branding targets of engagement metrics, click performance, leads etc
• Plans client activity through Haymarket’s adbooking tool to forecast, check availability and confirm bookings
• Is responsible for ensuring the full delivery of a campaign as contracted/ordered
• Works with Audience Acquisition and Marketing teams to deliver traffic requirements
• Provides campaign reporting both internally and externally
• Responsible for ensuring the success of campaigns against agreed campaign goals
• Ensures conversion tracking is enabled where necessary
• Conducts detailed campaign performance analysis for example, against other campaigns, across site(s), inventory types, audience segments or other targeting options to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance
• Plan and implement tests that produce statistically significant results that can be used to improve campaign performance
• Schedules campaign optimisation recommendations
• Produce presentations on campaign performance showing trends, analysis, learnings and actionable recommendations with the goal of retaining and increasing client spend
• Experience of DFP or other adserving technology
• Highly analytical
• Intermediate-Advance Excel skills
• Numerate and strong maths skills
• A relevant degree
• Excellent attention to detail
• First-rate client management skills
• Ability to prioritise and delegate workload to meet deadlines and SLA's
• A faster learner who can work to tight deadlines
• Must be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
• Highly organised
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Highly motivated to work in the field of digital advertising
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth