Business Development Manager - Events, Sports and Experiential Agency
The Jefferson Group are looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager or Business Development Director who wants to immerse themselves into a truly brilliant agency that creates and delivers award-winning brand and live experiences around the world. The agency are trusted by global brands, organisations, federations and events in sport and across the business and public sectors.
Operating globally, they branded some of the highest-profile sporting and cultural occasions as well as cities and public spaces, corporate and retail environments to create vibrancy and atmosphere. They offer sector-leading expertise in experiential and live event production,
This unique opportunity offer a huge amount of scope and dare we say it - EXCITEMEMT! If it doesn’t already excite you, then we're happy to talk through the role in more depth on a confidential basis naturally.
This Business Development Manager or Business Development Director role is a full 360 role - a Hunter and a Gatherer if you will.
• Leading on Business Development opportunities into new brands, clients and sectors
• Nurture new clients into longer term relationships
• Lead on pitch opportunities with support from the Experiential project management team
• Work with the senior management team on experiential and live events business strategy, client reviews and commercial reporting
• To develop a complete understanding of core and prospective client needs (and challenges), both current and future
• To take ultimate responsibility for ‘hunting’ revenue generation to new/prospective clients and as required for existing clients
• To develop a proactive client contact strategy
You'd expect to see this in most senior business development roles I am sure - BUT if you really want to build long-term creative relationships with diverse and widespread clients to realise joint ambitions for enhancing global profiles and brand impact across all the major continents of the world and have a passion for Sport and BIG Live events - this is a STANDOUT opportunity.
The bonus structure is probably the single best we have been made aware of - details on application but in essence taking a share in Gross profits not net margin should be a tremendous incentive for any astute candidate.
If you think you're the Business Development Manager or Business Development Director we are seeking then please apply directly to me, Jonathan Duval, by clicking on the apply button below.