We are currently recruiting for an extra Digital Designer in our Marketing Ops channel here at Three. This role is available due to the demand and growth of our app Wuntu.
You will get the chance to work with UXers, practitioners and Scrum Masters as well as senior business stakeholders, whilst collaborating with other designers to develop journeys within the app coupled with helping develop the Wuntu brand identity and collateral.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Content Production, this role will be part of the Marketing Operations creative team but will be working exclusively with our Wuntu colleagues who are made up of talented specialists including UX practitioners, copy writers, scrum masters and product owners all collaborating to explore and execute inspirational and innovative ways for customers to connect with the Wuntu app. The role will have an opportunity to work on the Wuntu brand itself and contribute to how it develops visually across multiple touch points.
Working in scrum and agile, the successful candidate will be expected to develop, test and iterate experiences and journeys. Understanding and participating in user research is an important part of the role to help improve our digital assets and hit our KPIs. You'll also work closely with the other digital designers and UX team to deliver consistent journeys, brand guidelines and collateral.
- Collaborating with other designers and UX practitioners to develop journeys within the app
- Helping develop Wuntu brand identity and collateral
- Creating on-brand communications for different channels
- Visualising in-app offers
- Generating brand mock-ups to share with program partners and other business stakeholders
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- An outstanding creative portfolio
- High levels of creativity across digital, app and print
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Multiple years’ experience of working in an agency or internal design team
- Experience of developing and working with style guidelines
- An open and proactive approach to working with other team members
- Strong problem solving ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ownership of your ideas and a passion to help others understand design decisions