Head of Digital Content
A bit about us:
We exist to make mobile better for everyone. Ever since we were created in 2003, we've been challenging and changing the way the industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy them. We were the first mobile network to take the fear out of using data with our All You Can Eat plans. We were the first to abolish eye-watering roaming charges for people travelling abroad and we were the first network to give our customers 4G at no extra cost. We knocked out sky high prices for calling 0800 numbers before anyone else. We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people who share our passion and belief in making things right.
As the mobile industry’s most exciting brand, we’re here to challenge and change the way the industry works by putting customers first. We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people, who share our passion for making things right. Our customer channel does exactly what its title suggests –it looks after the needs of our customers. Responsible for acquiring new customers, whilst ensuring the existing ones keep in love, you’ll collaborate with the marketing and big data teams to ensure our go to market offering is spot on. You’ll understand the complexity of retail and contact centre channels, and have the character to build relationships that will truly deliver a win win situation.
The Head of - Digital Content will be responsible for the leadership of the digital content team. This role is integral in ensuring the content strategy is fulfilled and all digital channels are used to their potential. The team own all content on three.co.uk, three app and One Source KB both written and video. So the reach is large and ever growing – it’s all about leading the team to translate digital assets into usable content
As Head of - Digital Content you will use your strong analytical skills to ensure all channels are delivering ensuring a consistent message is presented. With the ability to review, re-use or amend content you understand how to deliver a great digital experience whilst developing a culture of learning within the team.
- Reports to the Director of Online
- Leadership of the digital content team responsible for all content on three.co.uk, three app and One Source KB both written and video
- Champion re-use and consistency of content across channels whenever appropriate
- Drives forward performance of KPIs (online sales, online support interactions, online NPS and A2A and CC agent tool satisfaction)
- Highly analytical, you are able to devise a framework for testing and measuring content in a fast iterative way to drive outcomes and to create a culture of learning within the team
- Responsible for taking marketing assets and translating them into content usable on the website and the knowledge base
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level.
Experience of planning, managing and organizing resources within short / medium timescales within the overall policy framework.
If you’re ready to take things up a gear, click to apply.