CRM-led integrated agency | London | £28-32,000
A truly people-centred creative agency is looking for an Account Manager to work on a flagship account.
Working with a number of high profile brands, this London agency produced award-winning work backed by innovative thinking and impactful creative.
More to the point, they remember that their staff are people and therefore work hard to ensure that the company culture is collaborative, supportive and meritocratic.
As a result, they constantly attract market-leading talent across all parts of the business and (crucially) are able to retain them.
Working into an amazing Account Director, this Account Manager will be playing a key role on a flagship account. Your role will cover a range of comms channels (digital, advertising, social, print, email, etc) but every campaign will have data at the heart. On a day to day basis, you will therefore:
- Lead your campaign execution
- Manage the conversations with clients who value the agency relationship
- Oversee significant campaign budgets
- Work closely with (and learn from) some of the agency's best talent
- Have a voice regarding campaign and account strategy
Currently an Account Manager in a creative agency, you will have solid CRM/direct marketing expertise. However, you will be more than a one-trick pony and have also shown your ability across a broad range of media. Most importantly, you will:
- Translate complex client needs into clear, concise internal briefs
- Have built exceptional client relationships
- Be organised, buttoned down and able to show a first rate attention to detail
- Manage clients and colleagues effectively
- Show a track record of proactivity and thinking differently
If this London-based role sounds of interest and your experience matches our client's needs, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good with an up to date CV.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.